Jack o Lantern Faces Patterns Stencils Ideas Templates 2020: Hey guys, Do you know the history of Jack o Lantern if you do not know them you have to know about its history. People have been making Jack o Lantern at Halloween for many years.
There is one condition about the History of Jack o Lantern condition is that you have to read the full story of jack o lantern without any break. Even you can not do other work during reading this Jak o lantern History.
Guys we also uploaded some free Halloween coloring sheets so don’t miss out and share with your loved ones.
# Top 100+ Jack o Lantern Faces Patterns Stencils Ideas | Halloween Pumpkin 2020
Jack o Lantern 2020 Faces Stencils Patterns Templates Ideas
But of late this tradition was followed by western countries also, we can take a good example of USA guys because they celebrate this festival with more zeal and enthusiasm.
Scariest Jack O Lantern Ideas and Designs for 31st October 2020: Lanterns are fun and give you a chance to redecorate your house and make things fun. So set a scary theme for a party and use lanterns to terrify your guests. So here are top 10 lanterns that are amazing –
2) Pennywise: It is the most famous horror movie this year how can there be no pennywise lantern to spook kids. Now this lantern may take some extra efforts but it so worth it. Plus you cannot be a horror movie fan if you do not get this lantern for your house. This clown is a must to get especially if you are dressing up as a scary clown this year and make people scream.
3) Game of Thrones: One of the most popular series of this time with a huge fan following all over the world this lantern is a must for a real fan. Get this lantern, decorate it in your living room with some other game of thrones decoration and every time some guests come in you can play the Game of Thrones tune. Won’t that be cool?
4) Joker and Batman: Now this one is cool and unusual and is for a D.C. fan. This fantastic lantern pattern has Joker doing an evil laugh carved in the front and Batman’s logo carved at the back. So when you turn on the light inside it at the front, it will illuminate Joker, and the end will throw a Batman’s symbol shadow on the wall.
5) Head in the Jar: Well the title itself describes the lantern. This lantern looks like someone has preserved ahead in a jar like body parts are maintained in science labs. I do not know about the scariest, but it is gross and will keep people out. So if you want to scare someone, this is how you make it. Firstly you need a friend who is willing to be the head for you. Click their picture with a good camera, one shot from the front and one from the side. Now you need to edit these on software in such a way that it looks like this –
Now print and laminate this picture. For the bottle take a big jar probably like a large mason sized jar. Fill it halfway through with water and add food colouring so that it would look like the preservation liquid used in labs. A mixture of green, yellow and orange will do the trick. Now place the photo in it and fill the jar entirely with water. Add a little green light that is powered by a battery at the back of the pot and stick it with glue. Now place it in your fridge or a cabinet and freak people out.
8) Freaky Family: Now if you have a family then how about recreating your family through lanterns? In your living room on a side table a spooky lantern version of your entire family. Say your father could be Count Dracula or mother could be the women in white and you could be your supervillain. Now first get a lantern that is cylindrical and has rotating light in the centre. Now whatever wallpaper is there remove it. You could either use Photoshop to make family villains, or you could draw them and use that as lantern wallpaper. You can also make pumpkin lantern. Dress them up as your family usually does. Give them a variety of shapes, sizes and colours.
9) Black Cats: Black cats are exclusively known as witch’s cat. Although they are adorable and cute which is something bewitching about pure black cats. They do seem magical, and their purr is enchanting. So how about a scary black cat lantern? Think how you can creep out your friend who is afraid of cats?
10) Itsy Bitsy Spiders: Spiders have always been scary and creepy. With dangling over our heads in their webs and can crawl anywhere with such speed that we do not even get the moment to react. So scary that people also have paranoia regarding spiders. So what about a spider lantern? You could make a lantern that has empty spider belly and fills it with candy. So if the kids want candy first, they have to put their hand in the abdomen of the spider.
All these lanterns are amazing and ultimately hit the Jack O punch mark. They are creepy and amazing at the same time. So what are you waiting for? It is time to redecorate and go spooky. So do not wait and either make them or get them before anyone else. Well, guys, we have uploaded some Jack o Lantern Faces Patterns Stencils Ideas and Face pictures in this article so you can check out these pictures with ideas and shared with your loved ones.