Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for 1-Year-Old: When the Halloween is just around the corner, our mind reels with several thoughts of making it better than the last one. The most mind scratching task is when it comes to decorating your place with pumpkins. Kids are always the ones who are highly excited at the prospect of carving pumpkins. For the parents who have a 1-year-old child at their home, the following pumpkin carving ideas will offer them a sigh of relief on the Halloween.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for 1 Years Old
- Paint It Up: One of the most exciting and interesting activities that toddlers like is playing with colourful stuff and what can be a better thing to do than painting the pumpkin with funny patterns. Take different painting colours and apply them on the pumpkin to get jocular and lively patterns.
- Carve a Smile: A smile is all you need to set everything straight. Remove all the seeds from inside the pumpkin and carve a mickey-mouse smile on the face of the pumpkin. For better effects, choose the pumpkin that has some height.
- Funny Jack-o-Lantern: Carving a smile or a funny face on the pumpkin surface is the easiest and followed pumpkin carving idea. To jack up the excitement, place a colourful battery operated candles inside the pumpkin. You won’t get enough of the smiles finding a place on your kid’s face.
- Glue Up Some Embellishments: You often come across glittering miniature products that you can use to adorn your children’s room or help them in their school projects. Well, the same accessories can be glued up on the pumpkin as well to transform it into a shiny and flickering Halloween décor.
- Dress It Up: Fancy dress parties are not the only occasions to make use of funny and creative clothing. You can adorn your pumpkin as well with funny dresses supplemented by accessories such as glasses, hats and whatever interests you. Get a pair of pumpkins and render then with the appearance of a couple.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for 2 Years Old
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for 2 Years Old: You should not be flabbergasted if you come across folks who often search for new and fanciful ideas to make their Halloween pumpkins more captivating than that of their next door neighbor. We bet you too want to have some unexplored ideas up your sleeve so that you can also make your visitors go awe over your spooky and mischievous pumpkins. To enable you have your upcoming Halloween an unforgettable one for you and your 2 years old kids, we have the following pumpkin carving ideas that must be given a shot.
- Mischievous Pumpkin: 2 years old kids are likely to be quite mischievous and keep you on your toes while they play around. What’s better than having a mischievous companion around them? Carve a troublesome smile on the pumpkin after removing the seed and the pup from inside it. To make it more alluring, take help of some accessories as well.
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin: Cartoons have always been the favorite of kids with Mickey Mouse leading the trail. Once you are done removing the material form inside the pumpkin, sculpt the Mickey Mouse face on the pumpkin. Your kids will go awe the moment they glance at the pumpkin.
- Blooming Pumpkin: The task is quite simple here. Make multiple holes on the pumpkin and place flower sticks of your choice into the holes. You can either choose any particular flower or have a combination of different flowers to make it look more colorful.
- Jigsaw Pumpkin: After removing the inner material of the pumpkin, draw any pattern or glue up a picture on the pumpkin. Take out several small shapes from the surface of the pumpkin and involve the kids to put the removed pieces back to their places.
- The Bunch: Hand over some small pumpkins to the kid and ask them to paint the pumpkins with any pattern that interests them with different colors. The activity will be definitely a hit among the 2 years old kids.