Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Baby Girl & 3 Years Old: God has already blessed you with a baby girl, now, how are you going to make her festivals better? Especially festivals like the Halloween where kids adorn themselves with funny and scary outfits. Well, you need not fidget. We have the following pumpkin carving ideas that will help you have a grand Halloween with your baby girl.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Baby Girl
- Dress it Up: Imagine a bunch of pumpkins surrounding you and boasting colourful and fancy clothing. Isn’t this cool? Well, you too can do this for your baby girl. Dress up the pumpkin with some pink Barbie clothes and do some makeover to add the girly element.
- Adorn it with Flowers: We all like flowers and kids are no different, especially babies. Make several small holes on the surface of the pumpkin and fit in colourful flower sticks. To keep the beauty of this pumpkin alive for long, use artificial flower sticks.
- Cartoon Pumpkin: Cartoons never fail to bring smiles to the faces of kids. Take the pumpkin, remove the seeds from inside it and carve a funny face of any cartoon character that you think will be liked by your baby girl
- A Grinning Pumpkin: Your baby girl is likely to send out giggles the moment she lays her eyes on the grinning pumpkin with a missing tooth. The task is quite the same. Remove all the material from inside the pumpkin and carve eyes on its surface, and a mouth that bears a smile.
- A Loving Pumpkin: Nothing can be better than the pumpkin that spreads love, abhors hatred and teaches your baby girl the same. Take two pumpkins with one bearing a smile and another blowing kiss to another. To make it more tempting, place some heart goodies as well around the pumpkins.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for 3 Years Old
Pumpkin Carving Ideas for 3 Years Old: Whether you are an adult or a parent, we always look for exciting pumpkin ideas for the Halloween to make the most of the festival. Above all, kids are the ones who are the most thrilled at the prospect of having differently carved pumpkins around them and getting dressed up in scary outfits. The following pumpkin carving ideas of 3 years old kids will enliven their Halloween all the way.
- Smiles Spreading Pumpkin: No matter what event or festival you are organising or attending, smiles are indispensable. The same goes for the Halloween as well. Take the pumpkin, and remove the seeds from inside it. Take a suitable tool such as a knife and carve a beautiful smiling face on the pumpkin surface.
- The Gang of Pumpkins: Here you need to have around 5-8 small pumpkins. Draw amusing facial expressions on all the pumpkins with the use of different paint colours. To cap it all, you can take the help of some other accessories as well such as a cap, sunglasses, bow, etc.
- Solve the Pumpkin: After removing the inner material of the pumpkin, either draw a colourful pattern on the pumpkin or paste any random picture on it. Take out multiple shapes with the help of a knife from the pumpkin and ask kids to place the removed pieces to their original position.
- Attired Pumpkin: Fancy dress parties are not the only occasion to put on funny and tempting clothes. You can indulge in the same on the Halloween as well, but here, your pumpkin gets to be dressed up. Put on different clothing on the pumpkin and supplement it with the necessary accessories based upon the attire chosen.
- The pumpkin that Reads: Once you are done carving a face on the pumpkin, render it with reading glasses. Place some books and a pen near the pumpkin. Your pumpkin is now ready to acquire its education.