Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Couples & Nurses: Whether it is the first day of your love life or you have just celebrated the golden jubilee of your married life, the following pumpkin carving ideas are must be tried by all the couples who are always seeking new ways to express their love.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Couples
- Two Souls and One Heart
Fidget not folks. We are not into some diabolical stuff here nor some science experiment. We intend to make an old trite of lovers of having two bodies/souls connected to one heart, true. The task is quite a cakewalk. Take a sharp knife and carve out a heart from any face of the pumpkin. Place a battery operated candle inside the pumpkin, and you are all set. The glowing heart placed in any corner of your home will keep dragging you towards your life partner.
- It All Starts With A Kiss
Take the pumpkin, remove all the seeds and other unwanted stuff from it. Cut the pattern of a couple sitting in front of each other with the male partner blowing a kiss to his lady. This idea might seem tricky and a bit challenging. You might have to resort to the assistance of someone who is good at pumpkin carving.
- A Pumpkin that Blooms Flowers
Well, there is no doubt about the fact that flowers are among the most things gifted by couples to each other. So, here is the idea. Make small holes in the pumpkin, and insert the flower sticks that are liked by you both. Adorn the pumpkin with artificial flower sticks if you desire to decorate your place with this flower bearing pumpkin for your entire life.
- Introduce the Couple Pumpkin
Take two pumpkins. Carve out the face of the girl on one and the face of a guy on another with the girl having her lips ready to kiss while the guy broadens his smile. Place the carved out faces at an angle of 60 degrees, and indulge yourself in their merriment.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Nurses
Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Nurses: Halloween is celebrated with a great zeal across most of the western countries. Every family and business entities indulge in the Halloween activities and make merry. No profession is left untouched from the celebrations of the Halloween. To make the Halloween preparation of nurses at their workplace a cakewalk, we have the following pumpkin carving ideas. These ideas will provide them with some great pumpkin tricks. These ideas will surely enforce your mind to boggle with their amaze, as these are inevitable when it comes to complement the Halloween.
- Get a Pumpkin Doctor: Take a pumpkin, remove all the seeds and the pumpkins from it. Carve a bit smiling and a funny face on the surface of the pumpkin. Put reading glasses on the face carved and place a stethoscope around it. Now, the doctor is ready to treat the patients.
- Sick Pumpkin: After removing the unwanted material out of the pumpkin, carve an expression on the pumpkin surface that reflects a sick face. Place some artificial medication around the pumpkin, and if you like, you can also dress the pumpkin up with adequate clothing.
- Pumpkin Smileys: If you are a nurse and planning to adorn your workplace with inspiring happiness pumpkins, then take several small pumpkins and carve funny and laughing faces on them. Place them all over the workplace to spread smiles.
- The pumpkin that Heals: Here is the pumpkin that dispenses medicines and other treatment-related After carving the face on the pumpkin, dress it up with any appropriate clothing and keep a bag around with medicines and other supplies in it.
- Nurse Pumpkin: No hospital is complete without nurses, the same goes for the Halloween pumpkins to be placed in a hospital. Dress up your pumpkin with the clothing that resembles that of a nurse and place some medicines, syringes, and a medical record book near it.