Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Newborns & Expecting Parents: Parents think of several ways to make the initial years of their newborns special and unforgettable ones. For this, they put into effect every possible method to enjoy the upcoming festivals with their newborns with great zeal. To assist such parents in their efforts, we have the following pumpkin carving ideas to celebrate the Halloween.
- Make a Pumpkin Chair: Take a large pumpkin, and remove the portion of the surface of the pumpkin to make a place for a chair. To balance the pumpkin, remove some part of the base as well. Place a soft cloth on the chair formed and lie down the baby in this place.
- Transform the Pumpkin into a Photo Frame: Remove the seeds and the pulp from inside the pumpkin. Remove a portion from the base to balance it. Divide the pumpkin into two equal parts and keep beautiful pictures of your newborn at the place created by after removing the inside material of the pumpkin.
- Twinkling Pumpkin: Make several dots all over the surface of the pumpkin after removing the seeds and the pulp. Place a battery operated candle inside the pumpkin and keep it at some height in your living area. The glowing pumpkin in the dark will bring smiles to the faces of every resident of your home.
- Lantern Pumpkin: The idea of carving funny faces on the pumpkin is widespread, but there are many methods to heighten the joy of carved pumpkins. Once you are done making faces on your pumpkin, place a battery operated lantern inside it to get a get a glowing face in the dark.
- Add Flowers to the Pumpkin: Here you can either paste flowers petals across the surface of the pumpkin or place flower sticks on the pumpkin by making holes on the surface.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Expecting Parents
Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Expecting Parents: Expecting parents are always full of ideas to make the arrival of their baby a special one. They will spend hours to plan how to do things to provide their kid with a good learning environment. To assist such parents and to add to their merriment, we have the following ideas that will be of great help when it comes to carving pumpkins on the Halloween.
- Smiling Pumpkins: Nothing can be better around the expecting parents then the pumpkins spreading smile and love. Once you are done removing the seeds and pulp from inside the pumpkin, carve broad smiles on the surface of the pumpkin. To add more fun to it, you can carve faces of your favourite cartoon characters as well.
- Colourful Pumpkins: To surround yourself with colourful pumpkins, take the assistance of different colour Take the pumpkins and draw beautiful patterns on its surface. Instead of having a couple of large pumpkins, try having several small pumpkins and painting them different patterns.
- Puzzling Pumpkins: Don’t think that the pumpkin is puzzled; the idea is to puzzle your visitors and other kids of yours if you already have any. After removing the material from inside the pumpkin, take out different shapes of small size from the surface of the pumpkin and challenge your visitors to fit the removed pieces at their suitable places.
- Pumpkins Making Merry: Have a bunch of pumpkins and render them all with different but funny expressions. Try to have small pumpkins rather than the big ones. Place them together in a corner and experience the smile they offer.
- Flowers Bearing Pumpkins: Expecting parents are likely to be surrounded with several different types of flowers brought by their friends and relatives. Do one thing. Take a pumpkin, make multiple holes on its surface and place the flower sticks into these holes. Isn’t this a great idea?